What materials do I need to submit in order to receive LPDC approval to renew my license?
In general, there are three items that you need to provide in order to renew your license:
- First Item: Your LPDC plan.
- Your plan needs to be established before activities can take place.
- The plan needs to cover the time until your next renewal. It starts on the issue date of your current license.
- If you are "mid-plan" for a plan approved under our previous LPDC you can re-submit it and indicate it was previously approved.
- Second item: A list of your activities.
- Optimally, submit a list your activities all at one time, in one document (or one list with supporting documents attached).
- Send these 4-6 weeks before you are ready to renew your license.
- Your activities should be listed on one document or Excel sheet with the required supporting materials attached. For each activity listed indicate:
- The date or date range
- Course/event title and brief synopsis/description
- Name of the institution/entity sponsoring the course or event
- Number of hours earned/requested
- Third Item: Notify us when you are ready to renew.
- Let us know when you have completed your hours and are ready to renew.
- On this message, please CC: Geoff Andrews, Andrews@mcoecn.org.